In view of the rapid increase in utility costs it is possible to apply for two types of aid - State aid for heating, if it uses electricity, firewood, briquettes or granules and housing allowance paid by the local government, if there left less money to live after paying the bills.

Allowance for solid fuel and electricity

Application from 1 October, in the case of firewood, granules, briquettes, from 1 November, if electricity is used for heating.
View more

Housing allowance

If after utility costs are paid, there is less than EUR 327 remaining for the first or only person in the family
View more