A neighbourhood celebration of courage and joy in Imanta! This will be the happiest, most courageous and diverse cultural event of the year for young and old, which will unveil a new event venue – the Slokas Street pedestrian promenade. Musical performances, creative workshops led by professional artists, precious conversations, activities where it will be possible to learn more about the neighborhood, a traveling show for the whole family, circus master classes and much more. Come here to meet, participate and feel free!
Date 20 August, 2022
Location Slokas Street
Discussion and performance stage – Speak Like You are Free
- 14:00 Courage discussion and performance of Ukrainian artists
- 15:30 Discussion – How is Imanta neighborhood and how should it be?
- 16:30 Poetry and prose readings with local writers
- 17:30 Discussion – A free society and a free me!
- 18.30 Improvisation theater performance
Musical programme on main stage – Sing Like You are Free
- 14:00 Concert for children
- 16:00 Freestyle rap collective Brīvrunu Projekts
- 18:00 Singer KATŌ
- 19:00 Theatric with a musical mood – Gapoljeri
- 10:00 – 12:00 Morning exercise at Klusais Dārzs Garden
- 12:00 – 20:00 Creative mask and poster making workshops
- 13:45, 15:45, 17:45 Courage marches through the park
- 12:00 – 20:00 Creative workshops by the circus school
- 13:00 – 14:00 Street sports performances
- 14:00 – 15:30 Street sports lessons by professionals
- 12:00, 15:00, 18:00 Walks around Imanta neighborhood with a guide